FOSROC XR Range
Rapid Setting Cementitious Bedding Mortar
Fosroc® XR 45 is used for the installation and levelling of street ironwork. It is particularly useful where interruption to traffic flow must be minimised. It allows the bedding and installation of manhole frames and gulleys and their return to use in less than 45 minutes. Fosroc® XR 45 can also be used for the emergency repair of industrial floors, roads, runways, bridge decks and car park decks.
Fosroc XR 90
General purpose fast-setting cementitious bedding and repair mortar. FOSROC® XR 90 is used for bedding levelling and installation of street ironwork and applications which require high early strength to help reduce road closure times.
FOSROC® XR 90 can be used for emergency and general concrete repairs.
Rapid setting concrete
For rapid reinstatement/backfill around manhole frames in roadways and installation of street furniture. FOSROC® XR RSC is particularly useful where minimum traffic interruption is required. For the emergency repair and reinstatement of concrete in roads, airfields and factories.
FOSROC data sheets
- Flamex Fire Protection Jun 09.pdf
- Flamex One & Two Jun 09 PDS.pdf
- Flamex One Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S August 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S PDS.pdf
- Flamex Two Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- PRIMER 19 PART A Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 19 Part B Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 20 Jan 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 7 April 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Engage 0714.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat 0213.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013 MSDS.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013.pdf