Renderoc FC & ST05
Single component polymer modified cementitious fairing coat conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R2.
Renderoc FC is designed for application in thin layers to produce a fair-faced ap- pearance to concrete surfaces or masonry surfaces in readiness to receive a protective/ decorative coating. Surface imperfections up to 3mm in depth can be filled with the scrape-coat application. Voids of greater depth should be separately filled as a prior operation, again limiting the material thick- ness to 3mm. Alternatively, consideration should be given to the use of Renderoc RP252 reprofiling and protection mortar. Where higher compressive strengths and low permeability characteristics are required, Renderoc RP 252 or Renderoc ST05 should be used. Renderoc FC can also be used in association with other Renderoc mortars.
Protective cementitious coating and levelling mortar for applications from feather edge to 5mm conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.
For application in thin layers, the filling of blow-holes or imperfections in concrete to produce a smooth surface. Providing a chlo- ride and carbonation barrier. It can be left as a fair-face finish or overcoated.
It can be used as a scrape-coat, brush or trowel applied, placed in thicknesses from 0-5mm.
FOSROC data sheets
- Flamex Fire Protection Jun 09.pdf
- Flamex One & Two Jun 09 PDS.pdf
- Flamex One Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S August 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S PDS.pdf
- Flamex Two Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- PRIMER 19 PART A Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 19 Part B Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 20 Jan 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 7 April 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Engage 0714.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat 0213.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013 MSDS.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013.pdf