Thioflex 600 is available in gun and pouring grades. The gun grade is ideal for general application. It is packed in a ready to mix, 2.5 litre tin containing the base and curing
agent in the correct proportions. The pouring grade for joints in horizontal sur- faces is supplied in 5 litre packs with the base and curing agent in separate tins.
Thioflex 600 is particularly recommend- ed for use in highrise buildings and other applications where access for subsequent maintenance will be difficult and the risk of early movement failure must be minimised. It is also suitable for sealing joints in brickwork, retaining walls, basements and subways.
Thioflex 600 pouring grade is recommended for initial sealing of expansion joints and stress relief joints in floors and sealing other horizontal surfaces.
FOSROC data sheets
- Flamex Fire Protection Jun 09.pdf
- Flamex One & Two Jun 09 PDS.pdf
- Flamex One Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S August 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S PDS.pdf
- Flamex Two Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- PRIMER 19 PART A Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 19 Part B Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 20 Jan 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 7 April 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Engage 0714.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat 0213.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013 MSDS.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013.pdf