We continue to monitor the current situation and review the government advice daily to ensure we are assessing all risks and taking all appropriate actions. Our duty of care to our staff, customers and suppliers is of upmost importance to us and therefore we have introduced many measures to minimise risk and provide the safest environment and service possible. Examples include:
- Social distancing within our offices, with some staff now working from home
- Vast quantities of hand sanitizer, tissues, anti-bacterial wipes and spray are available in all communal areas within our offices and warehouses, and all drivers have been equipped with these precautionary resources
- We have liaised with hauler companies to ensure their drivers are provided with the relevant equipment
- Face to face meetings are suspended, and there is no access to our offices for unauthorised personnel
- Increased our cleaning strategies, and daily cleaning operates of high-touch surfaces
All depots of Precon Products are currently open for business and our products and services remain available as normal. We are striving to keep our company fully operational but would appreciate your understanding and patience that some unavoidable disruption may occur. Although there are uncertain times ahead, you can rely on Precon Products to supply and support you #largeenoughtocope #smallenoughtocare
We will keep you updated of any changes.