Primers, Repair Mortars & Finishing
Specially formulated for thinner repairs, this rapid drying smoothing and patching compound is used for filling and feather finishing on plywood, concrete, cement/sand screeds and existing ceramic tiles, receives floorcoverings as a scratch coat after only 15 minutes on absorbent sub-floors.
- Suppresses residual constructional moisture in powerfloated concrete slabs.
- Provides a surface damp proof membrane.
- Guarantees the early laying of all floor coverings.
- Can accommodate Hygrometer readings up to 98% RH.
- Easy to apply.
- Fast curing.
- Can be used in conjunction with ARDEX Industrial Systems.
- ARDEX P82 EXPOXY PRIMER
- Primer for porous or absorbent sub-floors, which improves the adhesion of the ARDEX sub-floor smoothing and levelling compounds, also helps prevent air bubbles/pin holes and prolongs the flow life