Precon Conform provides the contractor with a rapid and cost effective method of constructing on-site concrete ground beams and pile caps. Manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene in 7.5mm thickness and 1350g per m² compressive strength, the system has many advantages over traditional timber or steel pan construction.
These include the following benefits:
- Can be bent to form any ground beam detail.
- Requires less excavation than traditional shuttering.
- Light but rigid so easily handled.
- Can arrive on site tailor made ready for installation.
- Supplied and delivered flat pack so requires minimal storage space. Reduces over dig and spoil cartage.
- Easily installed using only a sharp knife and assembled by unskilled labour.
- Can be cut to exact dimensions to ensure that perfect cover is maintained.
- Minimises concrete wastage.
- No shutter stripping, cleaning or release agents are needed.
- Easily adapted to suit variations on site, such as pipes, cables and other services.
- Full Size Sheets available in 2.4 x 4.4m, 2.4 x 4.0m, 2.0 x 4.0m and 1.8 x 4.0m.
- Cut to size strips when using sided only. Full cutting service available.
- Pre-fabricated ‘U’ section fabricated in our factory to suit all site requirements.
- Mesh Fix Spacers
- Track Spacers
- Jointing Tape
- Cutting knives