High performance medium weight concrete reinstatement mortar conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R3.
For the reinstatement of concrete where low permeability characteristics are required but where high compressive strength is not the most important consideration. Where higher compressive strengths and low permeability characteristics are required, Renderoc HB45 should be used.
Renderoc GP has been specifically developed for vertical repair work.
FOSROC data sheets
- Flamex Fire Protection Jun 09.pdf
- Flamex One & Two Jun 09 PDS.pdf
- Flamex One Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S August 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S PDS.pdf
- Flamex Two Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- PRIMER 19 PART A Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 19 Part B Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 20 Jan 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 7 April 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Engage 0714.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat 0213.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013 MSDS.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013.pdf
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now