Renderoc LA & LA55
Protective cementitious coating and levelling mortar for applications from feather edge to 5mm conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3.
For application in thin layers, the filling of blow-holes or imperfections in concrete to produce a smooth surface. Providing a chloride and carbonation barrier. It can be left as a fair-face finish or overcoated. It can be used as a scrape-coat, brush or trowel applied, placed in thicknesses from 0-5 mm.
High performance free flowing low alkali microconcrete conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4.
For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength is a consideration.
Renderoc LA55 has been specifically developed for the repair of large areas of concrete where access is restricted or where reinforcement is congested.
It is suitable for use where excellent chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required or for repairs to concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction (ASR). Renderoc LA55 is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
FOSROC data sheets
- Flamex Fire Protection Jun 09.pdf
- Flamex One & Two Jun 09 PDS.pdf
- Flamex One Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S August 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Flamex S PDS.pdf
- Flamex Two Oct 2014 MSDS.pdf
- PRIMER 19 PART A Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 19 Part B Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 20 Jan 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Primer 7 April 2014 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Engage 0714.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat 0213.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013 MSDS.pdf
- Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013 MSDS.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Jan 2013.pdf
- SDS Proofex Hydromat Powder Aug 2013.pdf