Square Dowel Bars
Dowel bars are a more traditional approach to load transfer - however, “Permasleeve” square dowel bars offer significant benefits over round dowels, with better resistance to bending and shear. The foam inserts in the dowel sleeve allow horizontal movement in two directions as the concrete contracts, but no vertical movement. The dowel sleeve also helps to reduce the risks and implica- tions of misaligned dowels.
- Durable, efficient load transfer.
- Allows horizontal slab movement in two directions. Does not permit vertical slab movement.
- Reduces risk of dowel misalignment problems.
- Suitable for reinforced suspended slabs, steel fibre jointless slabs, and heavily- loaded thick ground-bearing slabs.
Permaban data sheets
- 01 - Qualidur spec sheet.pdf
- 02 - Qualidur HP spec sheet.pdf
- 03 - Qualiroc spec sheet.pdf
- 04 - Qualitop Master spec sheet.pdf
- 05 - Qualitop Metal spec sheet.pdf
- 06 - Qualitop Millenium spec sheet.pdf
- 07 - Qualitop Titanium spec sheet.pdf
- Dryshake color chart.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Dowel Systems V2-2.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Eclipse v3-0.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Signature v1-3.pdf