This trapezoidal dowel plate offers excellent load bearing, and resistance to bending and shear. It’s easy to install - simply fix the dowel sleeve to the formwork on the first side, pour the concrete, remove the formwork, and insert the dowel plates into the sleeves before pouring the second side. Available in a choice of 6mm and 8mm dowel plate thicknesses.
- Durable, efficient load transfer.
- Allows horizontal slab movement in two directions.
- Does not permit vertical slab movement.
- Quick and easy to install - no need to drill timber formwork.
- Safe on site, as there are no protruding dowel plates during the pour.
- Minimal chance of damage to the dowel plates on site, as they are installed just
- prior to the second pour.
- Suitable for reinforced suspended slabs, steel fibre jointless slabs, and heavily-loaded thick ground-bearing slabs.
Permaban data sheets
- 01 - Qualidur spec sheet.pdf
- 02 - Qualidur HP spec sheet.pdf
- 03 - Qualiroc spec sheet.pdf
- 04 - Qualitop Master spec sheet.pdf
- 05 - Qualitop Metal spec sheet.pdf
- 06 - Qualitop Millenium spec sheet.pdf
- 07 - Qualitop Titanium spec sheet.pdf
- Dryshake color chart.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Dowel Systems V2-2.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Eclipse v3-0.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Signature v1-3.pdf