An armoured joint like no other. The clever half-hexagon shape – called ‘disruptive face’ technology - prevents the wheels of materials handling vehicles from dropping into the gap between the two edges of the joint. Because there’s no impact, there’s no damage to either the joint or the truck.
- Half-hexagon shape prevents impact damage. Unique full-depth corrugation means the top of the joint is fully supported underneath, for maximum strength and stability.
- Operates with gap sizes up to 40mm – making it ideal for large-bay jointless concrete floors. Can be approached from any angle, even 90°, so suitable for directional traffic situations. Square dowel bars are incorporated for load transfer - fixed into the product to ensure accurate installation. Dowel sleeves allow lateral movement.
- Supplied as one unit for easy handling and installation - the two sides are connected with frangible bolts which separate naturally after installation.
- Supplied in 2.1m lengths, for more economical packing and shipping.
- Lighter than many joints, so easier to handle and install.
- Allows flexibility in future building use.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit different slab depths.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications. Particularly suitable for directional traffic situations (such as transfer and racking aisles in distribution centres) where materials handling vehicles pass over the joint at 90°.
- Ideal for cold stores, where larger joint gap sizes are common.
Permaban data sheets
- 01 - Qualidur spec sheet.pdf
- 02 - Qualidur HP spec sheet.pdf
- 03 - Qualiroc spec sheet.pdf
- 04 - Qualitop Master spec sheet.pdf
- 05 - Qualitop Metal spec sheet.pdf
- 06 - Qualitop Millenium spec sheet.pdf
- 07 - Qualitop Titanium spec sheet.pdf
- Dryshake color chart.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Dowel Systems V2-2.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Eclipse v3-0.pdf
- Spec Sheet - Signature v1-3.pdf