Silicate Curing Agent
Environmentally friendly concrete curing membrane. A blue grade version is also available to help in identification during application.
- Locks in moisture into freshly cast concrete surfaces to prevent premature drying out.
- Reducing the risks of surface cracking and dusting
- The tinted version allows areas to be easily identified
- The dye breaks down on exposure to UV light and will not permanently discolour the concrete
- Economical and easy to use
- Tinted grade available to assist identification during application
- Prevents premature drying out of the cibcrete surface reducing the risks of surface cracking and reducing the risk of surface dusting.
- Improves the durability of the concrete surface
- Silane compatible, guaranteed not to adversely affect the bond of subsequent coatings, screeds or renders
Packaging 25 litre and 210 litre drums