Cemscreed 5 is a special cement based binder for producing a rapid drying and high strength floor screed when mixed with graded aggregates and water. The screed is suitable for foot traffic after 12 hours and is sufficiently dry to receive some types of flooring in 24 hours and all types of floor covering after 5 days¹.
Cemscreed 5 is used to produce bonded, unbonded and floating screeds in internal situations where early foot traffic and quick drying is required e.g. to allow floor coverings, ceramic tiles and natural stone tiles to be laid with short installation times.
- Delivered factory-produced under procedures certified to BS EN ISO 9001.
- Accessible to foot traffic within 24 hours.
- Quick drying allowing the floor coverings to be laid after 5 days¹.
- Ceramic tiles can be laid after 1 day and natural stone tiles after 2 days.
- Can be used for the rapid repair of existing floor screeds.
- Suitable for use over under-floor heating systems.
- Available with fibres pre blended for consistency.
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now