Acrylic Primer is a liquid, water based, styrene-butadiene polymer latex with high bond characteristics designed to give maximum penetration into the substrate in order to enhance the adhesion of Pozament concrete repair mortars, Flooring screeds and underlayments or other cementitious based repair materials.
Acrylic Primer has been designed for use with Pozament Concrete Repair Materials and Flooring Products. It benefits the bonding of Pozament Concrete Repair Mortars or other cement based materials to a variety of substrates. Acrylic Primer is also used for bonding and improving bond to cement based floor screeds.
- Water based, non-toxic and safe to use.
- Single component, easy to apply.
- Dramatically improves the adhesion/bonding of cementitious mixes.
- Ensures bond strengths typically in excess of 2.5N/mm2.
- Reduces suction from porous concrete - prevents rapid drying of applied material.
- Helps prevent air bubbling in pumpable screeds, maximising compressive strength.
- Confers resistance to sulphate attack.
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now