Leakmaster is a one-component swelling waterstop sealant that, like Hydrotite, expands on contact with water. Prior to expansion, Leakmaster is suitable for bonding to a wide variety of substrates including concrete, rock and metals. Once applied, Leakmaster acts as high performance water proofing seal for precast applications such as storage reservoirs and utility vaults.
- Rough or uneven surfaces
- Waterstop for pipe penetrations
- Form ties
- Construction joints in precast and cured-in-place concrete
Features of Leakmaster:
- Easy to handle and apply.
- Highly versatile
- Expands up to 2 times in volume following contact with water
- Gun-grade sealant that is moisture-cured to form a tough, hydrophilic rubber elastomer
- Protects against joint movement or concrete shrinkage
- Very economical means of waterproofing
Suitable for use on a wide range of substrates, with excellent adhesion
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now