Waterbar - Hydrotite CJ-0725
Developed as an effective, simple and economical sealing material for site formed construction joints based on the proven effectiveness of Hydrotite. This is the most popular format and is commonly used to provide a high-performance waterstop in largeconcretestructures. Adelayactioncoating prevents immediate expansion on contact with rain and moisture during transport, storage and installation. It also stops it absorbing water from freshly poured concrete. After contact with water it expands up to 5 times original size, increasing the contact surface pressure exerted gradually over a 10 day period.
It is chemically inert and has passed the WRC Tests of Effect on Water Quality (BS6920), making it suitable for use in potable water applications.
Hydrotite Contact Adhesive and Leakmaster are used to fix the Hydrotite in place to prevent it moving whilst pouring the subsequent concrete.
Available in 7mm x 25mm x 10m rolls.
Tarmac Building Products data sheets
- 041866 Cempak_Flexible floor leveller.pdf
- 40-05 High Performance Plug (Cemrok Plug ExCeL) June 2013.pdf
- 40-14 Acrylic Primer June 2013.pdf
- 80-35 Hi Flow Tuf Top June 2013.pdf
- expoxySDS 1.doc
- SDS - Hydrotite-Contact-Adhesive.pdf
- SDS 04.01 Screed & Flooring Products V3 - April 2014.pdf
- SDS Hydrotite-Leakmaster.pdf
- SDS Hydrotite.pdf
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now