Concrete Repair & Protection
Shrinkage compensated, high strength, flowing recasting repair concrete.
It is a premixed cementitious repair concrete, ideally suited in structural elements where reinforcement is congested. Five Star Repair Concrete offers rapid strength development - reducing repair possession time. The repair concrete can be applied to a range of thicknesses, minimum 15mm. Complies with BS EN 1504-3 as an R4 mortar.
- Repair of concrete to bridge structures
- Replacement of concrete to beams and cross heads
- Repair of car parks, buildings, balconies and stairs
- Coastal structural repairs and seawall reconstruction
- Repairing concrete columns, beams, walls and soffits
- Infill concrete and anchorage of bolts to large bolt pockets
- For use under baseplates where thick sections are required to be grouted: 75 - 500mm
- Available in - 25kg bags
Our latest catalogue is now available
Download a digital version or request a hard copy delivered directly to your door.Get your copy now